- Three stock models: a fearless black stock for indoor and outdoor use, an OD (olive drab) stock with enhanced camouflage effect in vegetation areas, and an FDE (flat dark dark) with enhanced camouflage effect in desert areas. Earth) Stock, 3 versions upgraded.
- McMillan type stock: The resin stock measures the real thing and pursues the reality of shape and texture. The cheek piece at the rear of the stock can be adjusted up and down and the screw can be swapped left and right, just like the real thing. In addition, 4 spacers that can change the thickness of the bat plate are also included, allowing you to make settings according to the physique of the shooter.
- Reproduce the realistic and profound appearance: Metallic materials are used for the main parts other than stock, such as the outer barrel, muzzle brake, receiver, and mount base, achieving a real-like texture and rigidity that is safe for game use.
- Reliable and speedy operation: Equipped with an indicator that shows at a glance whether or not there is a bolt operation, and a bolt handle lock mechanism that prevents accidental operation of the handle during cocking. In addition, the bolt stroke has been shortened to 68 mm, allowing accurate and quick operation of the bolt.
- BB load system: Equipped with a bullet feed mechanism BB load system to reproduce the realistic magazine position. When the magazine is not installed or when an empty magazine is installed, a safety mechanism that does not send bullets to the chamber works.
- Trigger system: An actuator has been added to make it easier to understand the shear release position (the position where the BB bullet is fired) while pulling the trigger. In addition, the weight of the trigger and the stroke distance can be adjusted to your liking.
- Equipped with mount base: In addition to the mount base for optical sites, the accessory mount, which is also a feature of M40A5, is standard equipment. Various optional parts compatible with a width of 20 mm (Picatinny standard) can be installed.
- Realistic press-finished magazine: Comes with a magazine with 35 bullets and an outer case made of steel press similar to the real one.