A variation model of the “AK47”, the “AKS47”, is now available for the next-generation electric gun!
As the model name “S” stands for “folding stock”, the rotating folding stock that rotates downward from the receiver is reproduced. In addition, inheriting the auto stop system installed in the next-generation electric gun “AK47”, it is a model with more realistic operation method in addition to appearance and texture.
- Equipped with shoot & recoil engine: By pulling the trigger, the bolt operates at the same time as firing, and the strong recoil generated inside the main body is transmitted to the whole body. In addition, an auto stop system is used to stop the firing operation when the magazine is empty. It is a model that pursues the reality of operation and operability.
- Bolt release mechanism: Equipped with a bolt release mechanism that releases the auto stop by pulling the bolt handle. You can enjoy realistic operation procedures.
- Folding stock: The stock lock button allows you to wrap the stock downwards and store it. It is possible to use different styles depending on the situation, such as extending the stock when you want to aim firmly and folding the stock when you place importance on ease of movement.
- Adopting metal parts: Die-casting and pressed steel are used for the parts of each part, including the lower receiver, to create a profound feeling that is felt in the eyes and a feeling of weight when picked up, and also realizes high rigidity. In addition, the lower receiver is given a coating to reproduce the texture of steel black dyeing.
- Adjustable front / rear sight: The front sight can be adjusted up, down, left and right with a dedicated adjustment tool. In addition, the rear sight can lift the plate-shaped sight body simply by changing the position of the slide bar, and can adjust the impact up and down.
- Compatible with various muffler options: By removing the muffler protector at the muzzle, you can install a muffler option with a 14 mm reverse screw specification such as a silencer.
- Steel press magazine: Comes with a magazine that has 90 bullets and uses a steel press outer case similar to the real one. With a built-in follower stopper, you can enjoy just firing without putting BB bullets in the magazine. * The magazine is not compatible with the AK74 magazine.
- Magazine adapter included: By attaching the adapter to the main unit, you can use the magazine for electric gun standard type AK. * When the adapter is attached, the auto stop system and bolt release mechanism do not work. In addition, the magazine for the next-generation electric gun AK47 cannot be used.