This top of the line variable powered riflescope feature magnification that can be adjusted within 3x-9x. It has adjustable fast focus eyebells for fine-tuned focusing for any distance.
The X-type reticule is electro-illuminated with 11 different brightness settings, providing visibility at any light conditions. Ideal for long range sniping or pinpoint target shooting at low light.
(Recommended mounts ref. 11865)
- Fully coated lenses
- X-type reticule illuminated in Red with Multiple brightness setting
- Fast Focus eyebell
- Scope caps included
- Dry-nitrogen filled
- Parallax-Free at 100 yards
- Water proof, Fog proof and Shock proof
- Matt black coating
- For medium-long range shooting
- Magnification – 3×-9×
- Objective diameter – 50 mm
- Exit pupil – 5.56-16.67mm (0,3-0,7 in.)
- Length- 315 mm (12,6 in.)
- Tube diameter – 25 mm (1 in.)
- Eye relief – 75-85 mm (3,0-3,4 in.)
- Field of view at 100yd – 2.46°-6.6°
The larger the objective lens, the more light can enter the scope, and the clearer the image.
Keep in mind that, the higher you go in objective lens diameter, the larger the lens will be in size and the heavier it will weigh. Also realize that an objective lens that exceeds 40mm may require to be mounted higher off the rifle. This higher mounting can impact eye relief and result in a less than comfortable position during shooting.