Hop Up Adjustment
The adjustment of the chamber is no longer complicated by using an Allen key through the magazine shaft. Now it’s possible to use the plastic adjustment rods from the original hop-up chamber. They’re fully compatible and allow convenient regulation. The hop-up lever is made of metal and has a longer working move than the original chamber. The adjustment is thus more sensitive with a wider range. A screw with o-ring is included – it can be exchanged for a grub screw securing the barrel (leading through the original plastic hop-up rod) for better tightening and restricting the movement of the rod during shooting.
- The chamber is compatible with Snow Wolf and CYMA original barrels and buckings. No modifications are required.
- It’s possible to use even an AEG barrels with the included rubber AEG Adaptor.
- The chamber is compatible with Snow Wolf and CYMA original Hop-Up plastic rods. No modifications are required.
- There’s a thread at the top of the chamber for adding the TDC.
- The chamber is compatible with models: Snow Wolf M24 (SW-04) and CYMA M24 (CM.702)